The kindergarten journey is almost over. We have had a good year and I am very much looking forward to next year. However, next year brings a whole new set of issues to the table. For instance:
- How far away will the first-grade classroom be from the nurse’s office?
- Will the epi-pens be allowed in the classroom?
- How is lunch going to be handled?
- Will there be a peanut-free table or a peanut-free section of a table?
- Will there be snacktime?
- What in the world am I going to make this child for lunch every day????
Hopefully we can get most of these questions answered a few weeks before school starts on August 30. Looking forward to having my boy home for the summer!!